Pesident Terry Riches
Graded 7th Dan Jujutsu.
New Judo Grading Syllabus
Events / Calendar:
WA in full swing with
John Will and Avi Nardia seminars
About the IBF:
The IBF Australia can help ....
IBF Cross grading criteria
Various certificates and articles
Representatives / Officials:
List of state and national officials
·Use of the information and data contained on this website and on these pages is at your sole risk.
·If you rely on the information on this site you are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy or completeness.
·The information and data on this site is subject to change without notice.
·International Budo Federation Australia (IBF Australia) may revise this disclaimer at any time by updating this posting.
·IBF Australia and all its instructors, students, and representatives:
1. Make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this site;
2. Make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this site or any linked site into another language;
3. Accept no liability for any use of the said information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data);
4. Make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose
5. Make no warranties that the said information and data is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination;
6. Do not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on sites linked from or to this site;
7. Do not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on sites linked from or to this site;
·IBF Australia does not allow use of any material/property for the purpose of litigation against the owner or agents.
·IBF Australia does not make any warranties or representations that material on other web sites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world;
·IBF Australia does not authorize the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other sites by linking this site to those other sites.
By entering this site you are deemed to have sighted, understood and accepted these conditions.
International Budo Federation
Henry Lewiston 1934 - 2009
1925 - 2009
Building a Better Martial Arts Community
Magazine articles etc
Photo's and videos of training days, competitions and other interesting events
What is Martial Arts
What is Kosen Judo
A place to give recognition (click on photo)
IBF Australia Members:
These are a list of members nationally, giving contact details and a link to their website
Our affiliates are autonomous entities that are goal specific
IBF International friends:
These are officials of other countries who have a close working relationship with us here in Australia.
Mario Schapp is working with Kevin Walsh as a co-ordinator of a "Fight for Life 2012" seminar in the USA. Mario produced the introductory video above.
IBF World Body:
Places of interest:
Martial arts sites
Those who help
The International Budo Federation is a multi-style martial arts and combat forms association which is represented in more than 30 different countries. It was formed in Holland in the mid 60's by Pieter Schonewille, 10th Dan, and is one of the first organizations to promote international competitions for all its members, not just for an elite few.
In Australia we have developed specific branches to recognize the modern combat arts and sports such as Mixed Martial Arts and have worked hard to support the martial arts communities with affordable workshops, competitions and training days.
We have a huge network of people ready to volunteer their help so if you want to enhance your skills, lost your peer, formed your own style, require information or gradings we can help. If you want involvement with our international and Australian martial arts association the IBF Australia encourages members to be active in training days, competitions and give support to "Build a Better Martial Arts Community". So call and become a member now.
Terry Riches (IBF President)
Jan De Jong
1921 - 2003